Study from home suggested for the month of Ramadan in Saudi Arabia. CLimate professor at the department of Geography at Qassim University, Dr. Abdullah Al-Misnad, suggested applying remote study or study from home during the month of Ramadan. More details below.
Study from home suggested for the month of Ramadan in Saudi Arabia
Al-Misnad suggested that remote study will be ideal for the month of Ramadan. Al-Misnad said that the study will coincide with the month of Ramadan starting from this year for nearly 19 years.
Dr. Abdullah pointed out that it is preferable to start studying half an hour after the Tarawih prayer for a period of about 4 hours, indicating that making the study after dawn will be exhausting. He added that making studies afternoon prayer will be included in housewives’ bedtime and preparation for Iftar. So it is better to make it after Tarawih prayers, as it coincides with the best hours of the day in terms of absorption.
Source: Akhbaar, 2020
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.