5% Electric Car Spaces allocation in Parkings by Municipal Affairs. The list of technical requirements for charging electric vehicles revealed that the Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs intends to allocate 5% of the total parking spaces. More details below.
5% Electric Car Spaces allocation in Parkings by Municipal Affairs
The list of requirements included the obligation to take into account the location of vehicle charging in the spaces allocated. It also includes requirements of setbacks and the surrounding sidewalks to avoid the vehicle colliding with the others. The obligation not to install vehicle charging equipment near ponds and fountains or where there are sprinkler irrigation networks.
The regulation included installing charging equipment in places where lighting is available and does not disturb traffic flow. Placing a distinctive sign to indicate the allocation of parking spaces for Electric vehicles. Placing Umbrellas in open area for electric vehicle charging devices. And also that the dimensions and height of the charger do not disturb traffic or movement of people with disabilities.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.