Saudi Arabia’s Tourist Electronic Visa 2019
Earlier this month, we heard fantastic news where Saudi Arabia announced that on 27th September there will be a new Tourist eVisa. Our sources have told us that initially, it will be only for 51 countries but later the Government will add more countries. Some of the expected eligible citizens will be from Australia, the United Kingdom, the USA, Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Taiwan, and South Africa.
In the past, there was no such thing as a Saudi Tourist Visa for any citizens/country as the Kingdom followed the practice of Sponsor letters for visitors. For example, a Father can sponsor their children to visit for 90 days which can extend with a separate application. Once the letter approved by Ministry, the applicant only gets 90 days to apply for the visa with insurance paid by agents or Enjaz account.
Things to get it
The new decision of bringing in a tourist eVisa will be a game-changer. It already became one of the hottest topics inside as well as outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Complete information is not out yet but this is what we know so far:
- The Applicant will need at least 6 months valid passport.
- The Application is online, which means you will need an email account and basic computer knowledge to fill the applications online.
- The Applicant will also need Debit/Credit card to pay the visa fee
- Depending on the nationality but assuming everyone will have to show a return ticket (Roundtrip).
- Proof of Accommodation will also be required, most of the time these are hotel bookings
- Some Countries will have a requirement of Health Condition Report
- One Passport Size photo white light/white background, digital format.
- 1-2 Blank Page on your passport depending on the country.
- The Application will take 24-72 hours after the submission and payment
The above information only confirmed via sources but it comes under the basic requirement for any tourist visa. Visa fee yet to confirm as prices available online on search engines is by the agents and not confirmed yet. Further information will be released on 27th September.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.