Expatriate Students in Saudi Arabia
Expatriate Students in Saudi Arabia – His Highness The King Salman Said “The Education in Saudi Arabia, is the necessary base which will help realize the aspirations of our people towards progress & advancements in Science Knowledge.”
TAIF: The Ministry of Education in Saudi Arabia has decided, that the expat students can join the schools. They can continue to finish the current academic year even if their Iqama is expired.
The message urgently delivered electronically to all the institutions and departments of education. The message conveyed throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Until the further written paperwork made in a couple of days from today.
The Ministry of Education – Expatriate Students in Saudi Arabia
Announced that the decision message communicated electronically to the institute/departments of education. So that expat students will not lose any of their remaining studies of the academic year.
The Ministry also asked the departments of the education to forward the admissions of the expat students. Even if their iqamas are expired to the committee. And allow them to enrolled and start their studies until the end of the academic year.
The Yemeni students staying in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on a visit visa. They can take admission and will accept in the government schools only in a condition where there is no crowd.
The Syrian student in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia can also take admissions. And will accept even in the private education institutes only in a condition that their current visit visa was renewed.
The news published by the Saudi Gazette in their social media and website which brings them happiness and appreciation by the people for the step taken by the Ministry of Education.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.