Saudi Arabia – Ministry of Health announced a new 96 cases of coronavirus. The total number of cases is now 1,299. The number of cases started reducing since the curfew implementation. Starting from the First day with 205, then 133, and following with 112, 92, 99 and now 96.
The news has been published on the Saudi Ministry of Health official twitter page. As of 29th March 2020, the total number of cases is now 1,299.
- Total Recoveries: 66
- Death: 08
Saudi Arabia announced new 96 Coronavirus cases – Total 1,299
- Riyadh: 27
- Jeddah: 12
- Makkah: 7
- Qatif: 1
- Madinah: 14
- Dammam: 23
- Dahran: 2
- Ras Tanura: 1
- Saihat: 1
- Khobar: 4
- Hofuf: 1
- Taif: 1
- Tabuk: 1
- Khamis Mushait: 1
Stay Home Stay Safe
- Curfew started at 3 PM. SO stay home and safe.
- Remember these are not holidays and think about yourself, people around you and our future.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.