Curfew Violation Penalties in Saudi Arabia for 21 days. Saudi Arabia is taking precautions to control the spread of Coronavirus. This has become very important to safeguard Citizens and Residents of the Kingdom. And also to get rid of this deadly virus so we can all go back to routine. Details below.
Curfew Violation Penalties in Saudi Arabia for 21 days
- A penalty for violating the curfew:
- Financial penalty 10,000 at 1st time
- Financial penalty 20,000 at 2nd time
- The violator shall be punished with a prison sentence for 20 days at 3rd time.
- Only an extreme emergency will be allowed or people who are exempt. See the list here. But if you are unsure, contact the authorities beforehand.
It is our duty to support the Government and stay home. Avoid any unnecessary travel as it will allow us to get back to routine quicker.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.