Curfew Update – List of Activities excluded by the Ministry of Interior has been mentioned. These activities include some of the important points of sales and sectors which are key during these hard times. More Details and the list below.
Curfew Update – List of Activities excluded by Ministry of Interior
Below are activities and sectors excluded from this curfew.
- The Food Sector Point of sale. This includes Supermarkets, Vegetable shops, catering, poultry, meat, bakeries, food factories.
- The Health Sector employees and related to this sector. This includes Medical Clinics, Hospitals, Labs, Factories of medical materials and devices.
- Limited Media Sector.
- Transportation sector but only transporting parcels and goods, customs clearance, warehouses, logistics, supply chains of health and food and transporting goods.
- E-Commerce Sector or activities related to it. People working in E-Purchases applications and delivery applications.
- Accommodation Services including hotels and apartments (Furnished).
- The Energy Sector including fuel stations and emergency services of Saudi Electricity Company.
- Insurance and Financial services sector including Najm, Urgent Health Insurance Services, and other related insurance services.
- The Telecom Sector which means network, Communication and internet operators.
- Water Sector which provides home drinking water delivery and emergency services.
(Source: Saudi Press Agency, 2020)
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.