Saudi Arabia Urged Residents to cancel their final exit and exit/re-entry visa. There will be fines and it is still active for violators. But people who can’t travel now have to cancel their exit re-entry or final exit until airports are opened again. The news is published on Jawazat’s official twitter page and Saudi Press Agency. More details and actual sources below.
Saudi Arabia Urged Residents to cancel their final exit and exit/re-entry visa
The validity or any details of the visa can be accessed by using Absher or Muqeem portal. In case residents don’t have access to the portal. They need to contact their employers as a matter of urgency to avoid any fines.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
My Iqama expiry is on 8-8-1441, which is April 1st. On 2nd Feb, my company made my final exit also. But due to the present ruling, they cancelled my final exit. Now my company mandoob is asking to pay 1year Iqama fee for me and family( around 30,000 sar!!). Please advise.