Permission to leave the house for Medical Purposes which do not require Ambulance is allowed but by following guidelines. The Saudi Red Crescent has published the details on their official Twitter account. This shows how you get permission to leave for Non-Emergency Immediate Medical purposes. Details below.
How to get Permission to leave the house for Medical Purposes
Please note the following is only for people who do not require Ambulance and not in critical condition. The service is available 24 hours and people who want to visit Hospitals or Medical Appointments can use this. Individuals will have to contact 997 via their Phone and will receive a text message if permission granted after verification. See the official message from Saudi Red Crescent below.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.