Emergency Travel Team Contact Details for traveling to another region have been published. The Curfew and No-Movement Travel order made in Saudi Arabia is to help residents. However, the Spokesperson of Public Security has mentioned that the work team can take the requests. Details below.
Emergency Travel Team Details for traveling within 13 regions
For those people who have emergency travel requirements or exceptional circumstances to travel within 13 regions of Saudi Arabia. They can now send an email to email@example.com throughout the day. These inquiries will be answered with approval or rejection by the special team allocated. The email should contain contact details of the person to contact back and reason. The reason should be explanatory to help the team and the individuals. For example, you have to travel from Riyadh to Dammam in emergency.
Please note if you have any medical requirements but non-emergency, you should contact different authorities from here. The above is only valid to travel to different regions. The Source of this news is the Saudi Press Agency.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Please which day the lockdown we end now please for those who want to come back to Saudi Arabia to come and work