Waqar Naseem Wamiq, Riyadh – Consul General of Pakistan (Jeddah) has extended his important message for the Pakistani community residing in the western region of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and advised to comply with the precautionary measures and cooperate fully with the Saudi Authorities in wake of Corona Virus outbreak.
The full text of his message is as follows,
The Message starts with “I would like to convey my best wishes to the Pakistani community residing in the Western Region of the Kingdom in the wake of the outbreak of Coronavirus. I would also like to extend my deep appreciation and complete support to the Saudi government’s proactive and effective measures to ensure the safety and protection of its citizens and residents against the COVID-19 threat.”
I advise the Pakistani community to strictly comply with the precautionary measures and to cooperate fully with the Saudi authorities in this regard. Also, request the community to remain calm and continue praying to Almighty Allah for His mercy.
The Consulate General will remain accessible round the clock to the Pakistani community in the Western Region for any information/guidance/ emergency situation on the following contact numbers:
012-6692371, 012-6691046, 012-6691047, 012-6691051
May Allah SWT protect us all……A’meen.
Consul General of Pakistan
29 March 2020.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.