Zahra Al-Nahrawi is a Riyadh based Saudi abstract artist and a founder of the “WE Are All” Art initiative supporting young talents. She’s grateful to have the normalcy in her life in the current times by doing abstract paintings that she termed as quality time.
Waqar Naseem Wamiq, Riyadh – We are going through strange and unsettling times in lockdown situation and being quarantined ourselves amid of Corona Virus Covid-19. We can either spend these moments in waste or utilize this time to our advantage as a qualitative and creative one.
Saudi Abstract Artist Zahra Al Nahrawi stressed to be proactive during Quarantine
Born and raised in the Saudi capital Riyadh, Zahra Al-Nahrawi has many positive ideas to spend quality time during the quarantine period, “I would like to point out that there are many many activities and practices that we can do to convert the boredom into an enjoyable time, such as reading and creativity. I am doing both, reading some of my favorite and new books and painting my imaginations and perspectives that really make me feel good”, she said.
Zahra Al-Nahrawi stressed to be proactive especially during quarantine so you get back to your routine life as normal afterward, “there are many innovative ideas that can be applied to spend quality time, but we must first remove the negative thought that we are forced to stay at home, this is at first and foremost for our own better health and the betterment of our generations to come”, she added.
presents a selection of her new paintings to the readers of RX.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.