Saudi Arabia – Ministry of Health announced a new 154 cases of coronavirus. The total number of cases is now 2,039 as of 3rd April 2020. Most of the cases recorded today are in Jeddah, Makkah, and Madinah.
The news has been published on the Saudi Ministry of Health official twitter page. As of 3rd April 2020, the total number of cases is now 2,039.
- Total Recoveries: 351 (New 23 Recoveries)
- Death: 25 (4 New Deaths)
Saudi Arabia announced new 154 Coronavirus cases – Total 2,039
- Medina: 34
- Jeddah: 30
- Makkah: 21
- Tabuk: 17
- Riyadh: 13
- Buraidah: 9
- Qatif: 6
- Hofuf: 4
- Khobar: 3
- Ar Ras: 3
- Najran: 3
- Muhayil: 2
- Khafji: 2
- Dhahran: 2
- Khamis Mushait: 1
- Ras Tanura: 1
- Dammam: 1
- Al Wajh: 1
- Duba: 1
Stay Home Stay Safe
- Curfew started at 3 PM. So stay home and safe.
- Remember these are not holidays and think about yourself, people around you and our future.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.