King Salman Orders 9 billion for Citizens and Government to pay 60% Salary of Saudi Employees. The Country’s economy fallout due to the pandemic situation is effecting everyone. This is an effect globally where everyone is seeing a change in their life. More details below.
King Salman Orders 9 billion for Citizens and Government to pay 60% Salary of Saudi Employees
King Salman said that 60% of the salary of Saudi Employees will be covered by Government. The eligible companies will be able to ask for this support. Also, the order mentions that there will 9 billion disbursement of Saudi Riyal due to the Coronavirus.
There is nothing mentioned about the residents. But looking at the order, it can help companies to pay the other expat employees with the saved money. It is a balance for now but we assume there might be more information in the future. The purpose of the orders is to help the employees until we get back to routine.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.