4301 new Coronavirus cases – Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia announced 4301 new Coronavirus cases in the last 24 hours. Ministry of Health announced new cases of coronavirus. The total number of cases is now 150,929 as of 19th June 2020. Details below.
The news has been published on the Saudi Ministry of Health official Coronavirus Dashboard. Click here to see the live update
As of 19th June 2020, the total number of cases is now 150,929.
- Total Recoveries: 95,764 [1,849 NEW RECOVERIES]
- Death: 1184 [45 NEW DEATHS]
- Active Cases: 53,344
Saudi Arabia announced 4301 new Coronavirus cases – Total 150,292
Most numbers of new cases are found on 19th June 2020 found in Riyadh, Jeddah, and Hofuf. Below is the full detail of the new cases by the cities released by the Ministry of Health.
Stay Home Stay Safe
- Partial Curfew lifted except Makkah. Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government between 6 AM to 8 PM. So stay home and safe.
- Remember these are not holidays and think about yourself, people around you and our future.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.