1,500 mosques ready to reopen in Makkah from 21st June 2020. Makkah region has witnessed many Coronavirus cases and that has led to stricter restrictions to control the virus. The state television Al-Ekhbariya has mentioned that 1,500 mosques are set to open after 3 months. More details below.
1,500 mosques ready to reopen in Makkah from 21st June 2020
The reopening of mosques will be joyful news for the worshippers living in the region. Although the mosques are opening after 3 months there will still be restrictions for individuals.
Individuals will have to bring their own prayer mats and maintain social distancing during prayers.Al Arabiya, 2020
Ahead of the reopening, the Ministry of Islamic Affairs hired agencies to sterilize the inside of the buildings completely and accepted dozens of volunteers who will work to implement precautionary measures inside the city’s mosques.Al Arabiya, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.