Saudi Airlines’ clarification on partial travel restrictions lifting mentions the most important news published by the Ministry of Interior. Saudi Arabia has opened the travel for exceptional groups of people as part of the partial lifting of travel restrictions. More details below.
Saudi Airline clarification on partial travel restrictions lifting
Airlines have also advised the passenger to check the requirements of the country they want to add in their travel plan. Many countries introduced different procedures and permissions. However, the airlines have made it clear that expatriates with visas.
Such as visit, residence, employment, or exit and return are allowed to Saudi Arabia from 15th September but subject to flight facilities.
And, extra paperwork and reservations will be required for approval. Also, MOI mentioned for a negative Coronavirus test before 48 hours which will be expected from passengers.
Dear guest, residents with exit/re-entry visa, work visa, visit visa or iqamah are allowed to travel starting from 15 September depending on flights availability. With the importance to adhere to travel regulations of each country.— السعودية | SAUDIA (@Saudi_Airlines) September 14, 2020
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, wear masks and maintain social distancing.
- Lastly, buy a protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles