Non-Saudis will be allowed to enter from 15th September. Beginning on September 15. The partial lifting of the suspension on international flights to and from the Kingdom, and the opening of land, sea, and airports to allow excluded groups of citizens and others to enter and exit the Kingdom.
Non-Saudis will be allowed to enter after 15th September
The Ministry of Interior officially announces: –
- Firstly, International travel for excluded groups will be allowed after tomorrow, 15 September.
- Secondly, the statement stated that it allows entry to and exit from the Kingdom of citizens of the countries of the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf, as well as permission to enter non-Saudis who have visas. Exit and return, work, residence, or visit, provided that the entry of citizens of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries and non-Saudis into the Kingdom is in accordance with the preventive health controls and procedures set by the committee concerned with taking measures to prevent the spread of Coronavirus in the Kingdom.
- And, International travel for all and opening all ports January 1, 2021.
So, Starting from the day after tomorrow, Tuesday, allowing entry to non-Saudis who have the following visas:
- Exit and re-entry (Iqama holders)
- People with accommodations in the Kingdom
- Visit Visa holders
The Ministry directed the authorities to “Not to allow any person to enter the Kingdom’s territory except after submitting evidence that he/she is free of Coronavirus, based on a recent analysis by a reliable authority outside the Kingdom, the date of which was conducted no more than 48 hours.”
More from Riyadh Xpress
Pakistani Executives Forum celebrated its success and achievements on its 1st Anniversary
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles