Riyadh Police arrested expatriates for stealing electronics and selling in Sulaymaniyah area. The story tells us to be very careful and report any issues to the authority. It also tells us to not leave expensive electronic or personal equipment in the vehicle when you are not present. More details below.
Riyadh Police arrested expatriates for stealing electronics and selling in Sulaymaniyah
The assistant media spokesman for Riyadh police, Major Khaled Al-Kreidis updated on the case. He stated that the security services in the region’s police were able to overthrow two violators of the border security system of Ethiopian nationality. And they were accused of breaking the windows of vehicles while they were standing and stealing the holdings Personality, including by being caught red-handed during their initiation to commit one of their crimes in the Sulaymaniyah neighbourhood, and admitted to committing (72) incidents, and their seizure of (50) devices, including computers, tablets and various mobiles.
Three expatriates of Bangladeshi nationality were arrested at an electronics store in Al-Sulaymaniyah district, which represented their role in buying and selling stolen goods from the perpetrators, and part of the stolen devices they had in store was recovered, all were stopped and regular measures were taken to refer them to the Public Prosecution.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Assalamu alaikum.. Lake park is beautifully covered with water and greenary… Another Better place to be there..
But i love fishing.. Is it allowed to fishing???
Fishing not allowed