Riyadh Police Arrested a Resident for document forging including Iqama. Police managed to arrest a foreigner of Bangladeshi nationality who forged official documents, residence permits and medical insurance, and traded them among violators of the residency system.
Riyadh Police Arrested a Resident for document forging including Iqama
The official spokesman for the Riyadh Police stated that the accused had used his residence as a laboratory for his crimes, as he was found in possession of 50 residence permits and 7 forged medical insurance cards.
He indicated that the accused had acknowledged what was attributed to him, as he was arrested in preparation for completing the initial legal procedures against him and referring him to the Public Prosecution.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.