How Corona Vaccine reaches Saudi Arabia and then delivered. Coronavirus vaccine shipments from its various factories arrive in the Kingdom via flights, where they are shipped – in special boxes with dry ice – to a number of vaccine laboratory sites.
How Corona Vaccine reaches Saudi Arabia and then delivered
The medical director of the Corona vaccines program, Dr. Sami Al-Mudra’a, reviewed the vaccine journey until reaching the beneficiary, as it is kept in a freezer with a temperature of 86 degrees Celsius below zero, each of which accommodates 70 thousand doses, and can be stored in them for up to 6 months.
He explained that when the vaccine is used, the required quantities are extracted and placed in regular refrigerators, at a temperature of 2 to 8 degrees Celsius, and then within 3 hours the vaccines are thawed, and they are injected to citizens and residents.
The cap is removed from the package and the vaccine tube is sterilized before injection, and the vaccines are prepared according to the required number, and diluted with saline solution, and the preparation data and the expiration date are placed on the package, then the attendees are fed at the vaccination center. (Source: Akhbar)
قبل أن تصل جرعة #لقاح_كورونا إلى المستفيد، يبدأ الدكتور سامي المدرع وفريقه المشوار؛ بتجهيز الجرعات وفق إجراءات محكمة وخطوات دقيقة. @SaudiMOH #التواصل_الحكومي pic.twitter.com/ItYXXJitq1— التواصل الحكومي (@CGCSaudi) March 20, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.