ZamZam Project to reopen on Tuesday. The General President for the Affairs of the Grand Mosque and the Prophet’s Mosque, Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais, announced the development of a strategic plan to reopen the doors of the Zamzam project while adhering to the precautionary measures to confront the “Corona” pandemic.
ZamZam Project reopen on Tuesday
Al-Sudais explained that the National Water Company – the official operator of the project – is about to start receiving visitors and Zamzam water seekers within the project, starting next Tuesday, in order to meet the increasing demand for it in conjunction with the advent of the blessed month of Ramadan, indicating that work will be with specific hours starting from It is 1 pm until 9 pm on weekdays, except for Friday.
He indicated that the committee was keen to observe all precautionary measures to ensure the safety of visitors, in addition to determining the quantities that will be distributed through the automatic distribution outlets to be 4 packages for the visitor with a value of 5.50 riyals per package including the value added tax, this comes to ensure the continuity of the service, and to allow the largest number of Customers to get Zamzam water.
For its part, the Supervisory Committee confirmed the readiness of the project to keep pace with the increasing demand in the month of Ramadan, through early preparations to provide services in an integrated manner, indicating that the precautionary measures approved by the Ministry of Health will allow a maximum of 60 clients within the Customer Service Center.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.