Muslim Scholars advised everyone to avoid Ramadan Gatherings and reduce the spread by praying at home. Saudi Arabia is taking major steps and implementing changes to the normal routine. One of the holy month which gave joy and celebrated among Muslims in Saudi Arabia is Ramadan. However, due to the spread of Coronavirus, the scholars advised us to avoid any gathering and pray at home. More details below.
Ramadan Gatherings to avoid and reduce spread by praying at home
The Secretariat General of the Council of Senior Scholars discussed the important issues. The Scholars have urged Muslims in Saudi Arabia and globally. The advice is to follow the guidelines of the countries and government to avoid any more spread of the virus. All Iftar and Suhoor gatherings must be avoided.
The Scholars made a statement that “Muslims should set an example”. Setting an example for everyone by performing prayers and complete religious duties with preventive measures.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.