Saudia Airlines longest flight made history during the Pandemic. The flight of Saudia Airlines Boeing 777 has landed on King Khalid International Airport on Friday 17th April 2020, Evening. The exceptional work by Saudia Airlines and crew of the flight shows a great example of how the Kingdom is fighting against this virus. More details below.
Saudia Airlines longest flight made history during Pandemic
One of the longest flight in the history of Saudia Airlines carried 187 Saudi Nationals. These Saudi Nationals include males and females coming from Los Angeles, United States of America. The Custodian of Two Holy Mosques and Crown Prince gave orders to bring back the stranded citizens. The special flight operated during the difficulties of lockdowns, curfew and travel bans.
Airlines brought back the citizens to their loved ones. The 40 hour-long flight from Long Angeles to Riyadh via Jeddah covered 17 hours of flight time each way. The distance of 13.4 thousand kilometers covered during this exceptional flight. The Flight has set the record in the distance, timing, and the number of crews abroad. Salute to these heroes and Saudia Airlines!!
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.