Prohibited to keep worker’s passport confirmed by General Security. General Security mentioned this as part of other important information mentioned. Keeping the passport of the expatriate worker used to be a norm in the Kingdom almost 4-5 years ago. But due to changes in rule, employers were asked to return these documents. More details below.
Prohibited to keep worker’s passport confirmed by General Security
Employers keeping the passport of their workers use to be a normal practice. But for a long time now, employers were told that they can’t keep the identification/travel document of employees. This has now been confirmed that it falls under the crimes of trafficking in person. This crime is taken very seriously in the Kingdom.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Watch a short video of our trip to Masjid An-Nabwi for iftar in Ramadan 2019.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.