Prince Khaled bin Talal bought fruit for SAR 30,000 in an auction. A video clip circulating on social media showed Prince Khaled bin Talal’s participation in a public auction at the “Citrus Festival” in Al-Hariq Governorate, in the Riyadh region. Video Below.
Prince Khaled bin Talal bought fruit for SAR 30,000 in an auction
And it appeared in the video the moment the prince participated in the auction to buy the “orange” fruit. The price of the fruit in the auction started at 10,000 riyals, so the prince raised the price up to 15 thousand riyals.
And one of the attendees raised the price to 16,000, for the Emir to return and offer a new amount of 30,000 riyals, and thus the “carriage” would be his share.
The prince said that he would gift his opponent in the auction with one of the “orange” fruits similar to the one obtained at the auction.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Fantastic New Offers By LULU HyperMarket
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.