Digital Iqama Driving Licence and other identities for expats and citizens. Assistant Minister of Interior for Technical Affairs, Bandar Al Mashari, said that the digital transformation aims at not requiring citizens and residents to carry plastic documents, such as the national identity, resident identity (Iqama), driver’s license, and car registration form.
Digital Iqama Driving Licence and other identities for expats and citizens
Al Mashari explained during his interview on Al-Arabiya channel that the digital identity can be relied upon instead of the plastic card in all official transactions, such as showing it to security men in the field and dealing with banks, companies, individuals and government agencies, whether inside or outside the Kingdom, indicating that plastic documents are the main and last reference.
Also, He added that the digital identity can be shown through the “Absher Individuals” platform without the need for an Internet, indicating that the security man can verify its reliability through the application of the “Meydan platform”.
He pointed out that the “Digital Identity Review” service is available on the interface immediately after opening the new “Absher Individual” application, indicating that it carries all the information as if you had a plastic national identity card.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Fantastic New Offers By LULU HyperMarket
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.