Penalty and Jail time for wrong use of Movement Permits. This means using the permit for some other work rather than the movement of permitted or approved work. Individuals must use the movement permit for which it is granted. Ministry of Interior has warned that there will be Penalty and imprisonment for violators. Below is more information and a video explaining the warning.
Penalty and Jail time for wrong use of Movement Permits
On 16th May, the Ministry of Interior also warned about non-essential visits or gatherings and the number of violations. On 17th May 2020, the Ministry of Interior released a video on their official twitter accounts. The information says that there will be fines minimum SAR 10,000 and maximum SAR 100,000. It is also mentioned that 1 month of jail time or 1 year of jail time can also be the penalty for violators. Depending on the violation it can either jail time and fine or both.
عقوبة من يستخدم التصريح أو الأذن الممنوح له للتنقل في غير ماخصص له وقت منع التجول . pic.twitter.com/318K9O5KXT— وزارة الداخلية (@MOISaudiArabia) May 17, 2020
The full details of all the fines and penalties released earlier can be found here. Additionally, Expatriate workers may face deportation and entry ban to the Kingdom for violation.
Image credit: MOI Saudi Arabia
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.