Eid Ul-Fitr is just around the corner and we made a simple Eid Prayer at home guide. Eid Prayer will not be carried out in mosques this year due to the current condition and pandemics. Many Muslims will be praying at home this year like other prayers. However, we are not the only generation who will pray at home.
It is permissible to pray Eid at home with family. Anas Ibn Malik (may Allah be please with him) once missed the prayer in Basrah, so he gathered his household family and offered two rakats. No Khutbah mentioned hin narration. The fatwa also came out about khutbah and Allah knows best. Below are the details.
Eid Prayer at home guide – How to Pray?
The most important thing is to follow the same practice which you followed in the past. This means getting ready and praying at the correct time.
- You can pray after 15 minutes of sunrise.
- Eid Salah should be in the same format as Mosque.
- Prayer will have Two Rakat, the surah should be read out loud. This includes Surah Al Fatihah and another surah after that.
- In First Rakat, there will be 7 takbeers. This includes the first takbeer to start the prayer, followed by 6 more and then Surah Fatiah.
- Second Rakat will have 5 takbeers after you get up.
Below is a video of the last prayer in Makkah, so you will get the idea.
Eid Prayer at home guide – General Practices of Eid
Here are some general practices which people follow every year.
- Performs Ghusl or in other words, take bath before prayer.
- Have something to eat, dates in odd numbers.
- Dress up like you always do for Eid Prayer with nice clothes.
- Recite Takbeer like you always do and try in loud voice so others follow you. Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, laa illaha ill-Allah, wa Allahu Abkar, Allah Akbar, wa lillah il-hamd.
- Meet Eid or congratulate “Eid Mubarak” with your household. You should also audio/video call people who you can’t meet due to current conditions.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Lastly, Buy a protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the humanitarian crises caused by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.