Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia updated on Eid Prayer at home. On Sunday, Sheikh Abdulaziz al-Sheikh said that it is permissible to pray Eid Ul-Fitr at home this year. This is due to the current situation of mosques being closed in line with health and related authorities’ guidance. More details below.
Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia updated on Eid Prayer at home
The Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdulaziz al-Sheikh said that the prayer can be performed individually or in groups.
On the first day of Eid, Muslims should begin the prayer 15 or 30 minutes after sunrise and continue it until the Duha prayer – the voluntary prayer between the obligatory sunrise and noon prayer, Sheikh al-Sheikh said.Al Arabiya English, 2020
Another important topic is Zakat al-Fitr which is given before the Eid Prayer. The donations to poor people is still an important part of finishing the Ramadan on a good note. Usually, people use to give these outside mosques in normal times. But due to unprecedented times, Grand Mufti said to give the charity to reliable organizations.
May Allah accepts everyone’s Ramadan, donations, and prayers.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.