Saudi Arabia’s MOH Warns of extreme precautions in Saudi Arabia. The announcement was made to make sure that everyone follows the measures and there is no spike in the number of cases. The increase in the number of cases or spreads may result in stricter measures. More details below.
MOH Warns of extreme precautions in Saudi Arabia
The Ministry of Health has warned everyone to stick to the measures. The precautions are in place to safeguard everyone and any increase or spike will result in stricter measures. Nothing has been mentioned about another lockdown but it is expected that nothing is off the table. The Kingdom is doing best to control the virus spread for all of its citizens and residents.
وزير الصحة يُعلنها:— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) May 30, 2020
سنعود للإجراءات الاحترازية الشديدة في المملكة، إذا تجاوزت إصابات كورونا القدرة الاستيعابية ، لذلك احرصوا على الالتزام .
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.