Banks and remittance centers to be fully operational in Saudi Arabia after the decision of easing lockdown. The Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA) has mentioned that this will be in place from the coming Sunday. More details below.
Banks and remittance centers to open full time
The employees working in the banking and financial center will start coming back to work. The establishments will need to adhere to the advice by the authorities. This means proper social distancing and precautionary measures should be in place to avoid any penalties. The return of employees will be gradual with proper checks and measures in place. Timings of the banks and remittance centers will still vary and follow guidelines.
In a statement to Okaz/Saudi Gazette, SAMA said: “The return decision is in implementation of the royal approval issued on May 26 for allowing staff in ministries, government authorities and the private sector to resume office activities following the controls set by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development.”OKAZ/Saudi Gazette, 2020
Many people in Saudi Arabia will be relieved hearing the news. Expatriates sending money to their homes and normal banking to be fully operational. COVID-19 did affec the normal operations but SAMA and bank’s efforts minimised disruption during these difficult times.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.