Senior Scholars said people may pray at home if they are worried about catching the virus or spreading it to others. This also includes people who are worried because of their weak immunity. Or people who think they may have the virus and they have to isolate. People in old age or chronic illness are included in the vulnerable group and they are allowed to pray at home. More details below.
Senior Scholars said people may pray at home
The Scholars also added that this includes Friday Prayers. One who are isolating or in the vulnerable group may pray at home. In addition they added that they recommend everyone to strictly adhere to the precautionary measures. The measures which are published by the authorities in the mosuqes. This includes social distancing and other health advice.
هيئة كبار العلماء:— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) May 30, 2020
من يخشى على نفسه الضرر أو يخشى أن يضر غيره بسبب ضعف مناعته لكبر سن أو لمرض مزمن في ظل كورونا، عليه الصلاة في بيته .
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.