Mobility Permits updated for Makkah and Madinah by the Ministry of Interior Saudi Arabia. The statement has been announced on 12th April 2020 on MOI’s official channels. After the same action took place in Riyadh, where MOI updated mobility permits. More details below.
Mobility Permits updated for Makkah and Madinah by MOI
Ministry of Interior stated that there will be a review of the numbers of authorized employees and workers. The excluded group is still excluded which means essential workers like health care workers, security, etc. It is also being said that the government agency responsible shall issue the necessary permits. The documents are updated and it should be authenticated with authorities under the Ministry of Interior.
Also, in regards to buses that carry employees or workers, there has been an update. The update states that transport should not exceed 50%. The permit should also include important information like registration number, travel route, working days, and times. In addition, health advice must be followed which includes social distancing. There is a penalty of SAR 10,000 for not adhering to the requirements of the Ministry of Interior. The actions are in action from 3 pm Tuesday, 14th April 2020.
مصدر مسؤول بوزارة الداخلية : تطبيق النماذج المحدثة الخاصة بتصاريح التنقل خلال فترة منع التجول في مدينتي مكة المكرمة والمدينة المنورة ابتداء من عصر غد الثلاثاء. pic.twitter.com/eioRwy5hCJ— وزارة الداخلية (@MOISaudiArabia) April 13, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.