Penalties of up to SAR 10,000 for not meeting MOI requirements. Update on Permits and passengers in buses by the Ministry of Interior announced on their official twitter. The details and clarification have been provided to clearly outline the travel and any penalty. Here are more details.
Penalties of up to SAR 10,000 for not meeting MOI requirements
The permits must be assigned to employees or individuals who are traveling for work. The mobility permits must be allocated for curfew checkpoints and it has been updated. The Ministry of Interior said that related authorities should look closely at these permits. The permits issued to workers of the private sector are monitored and supervised by the Ministry of Interior.
Transportation for laborers or workers should not exceed 50% of the bus seating. The health advice should be followed on the route of movement, hours, and other requirements. Social distancing also be part of health and scientific advice during travel. The violation of any unapproved travel or requirement can result in up to 10,000 SAR. There are other penalties that may result in imprisonment. Read the official letter below.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.