Ministry of Health’s new app for daily updates on anyone who is in quarantine or self-isolating. The app is called Tatamman (تطمن) available on both the stores. The app is available in English and Arabic which can be selected while starting the app. More details and links below.
Ministry of Health new app for daily updates
The app is under the supervision of the National Health Emergency Operation Center and in cooperating with the Saudi Ministry of Health. The application is helping people during the epidemic and outbreak of COVID19 in Saudi Arabia. The Saudi Health Ministry has said that “We Urge all those who are in quarantine or self-isolation to get updates and follow up on their health situation through the Tatamman app.” Below are the links for both the stores.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.