Ministry of Health press conference 23rd May 2021
Ministry of Health press conference bullet points on 23rd May 2021.
- The coronavirus pandemic curve in the Kingdom is witnessing promising stability.
- Social events still pose a risk.
- The number of vaccine doses administered in the Kingdom exceeded 12.8 million doses.
- Elderly people over 60 are excluded from delaying the second dose.
- Among the misinformation is the possibility of abandoning the precautionary measures for those who have become immunized by receiving coronavirus vaccines.
- A “priority” service dedicated to vaccination appointments for the elderly through Sehatty application.
- We must reach community immunity in order to reduce the precautionary measures after achieving individual immunity.
- The vaccine is safe for everyone, and we warn against widespread rumors.
- It is not correct to cancel the second dose of covid19 vaccines. Rather, it was postponed according to studies and recommendations.
- Studies have not yet determined the validity of taking the two doses of two different vaccines.
- There is no truth to the rumors about the containment of magnetic metal in the vaccine.
- The dates for the second dose of the vaccine will be scheduled later, and messages will be sent automatically to the beneficiaries.
- No cases of “black fungus” were detected in the Kingdom. A black fungus infection has nothing to do with a coronavirus.
In order not to impose strict measures. The Ministry of Health calls on everyone to adhere to a number of important things to prevent Coronavirus including:
- Get vaccinated.
- Wearing masks.
- Maintain Physical distancing.
- Stay away from gatherings.
- Sterilize your hands and wash them frequently.
#الصحة:— إمارة منطقة مكة المكرمة (@makkahregion) May 23, 2021
•اللقاح آمن للجميع ونحذر من الإشاعات المنتشرة
•لا صحة لإلغاء الجرعة الثانية من لقاحات #كورونا بل تم تأجيلها وفقًا للدراسات والتوصيات
•لم تحدد الدراسات حتى الآن صحة أخذ الجرعتين من لقاحين مختلفين
•لا صحة لما يشاع حول احتواء اللقاح على معدن مغناطيسي pic.twitter.com/qzcarV7RMX
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.