Ministry of Interior press conference – 23rd May 2021
Ministry of Interior press conference bullet points on 23rd May 2021.
- More than 25 thousand violators of the precautionary measures and preventive measures to confront Coronavirus in just one week. [4-10 Shawwal 1442].
- Only vaccinated person is allowed to enter government, economic, sports, entertainment, commercial, cultural and public transportation places, Starting from 22 Dhu al-Hijjah
- 10 thousand riyals, the value of the fine for family reunification, and 15 thousand for non-family
- Penalties for violating gatherings including the invitee and the attendee.
- 40 thousand riyals fine on gatherings for social purposes such as parties.
- The institutional quarantine was implemented, starting 20th May 2021 last Thursday.
- The situation is evaluated on an ongoing basis, and when there is a need to take strict measures, this will be announced.
Ministry of Health
In order not to impose strict measures. The Ministry of Health calls on everyone to adhere to a number of important things to prevent Coronavirus including:
- Get vaccinated.
- Wearing masks.
- Maintain Physical distancing.
- Stay away from gatherings.
- Sterilize your hands and wash them frequently.
#الداخلية:— إمارة منطقة مكة المكرمة (@makkahregion) May 23, 2021
•40 ألف ريال قيمة مخالفة التجمعات للأغراض الاجتماعية كالعزائم والحفلات
•تم تطبيق الحجر المؤسسي بدءًا من الخميس الماضي
•يتم تقييم الأوضاع بشكل مستمر، وعند وجود ما يستدعي اتخاذ إجراءات مشددة سيتم إعلان ذلك
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.