An only vaccinated person is allowed to enter the following places from 1st August announced by the Ministry of Interior.
- Sports venues.
- Entertainment arenas.
- Commercial areas.
- Cultural areas.
- Public transport.
In order not to impose strict measures. The Ministry of Health calls on everyone to adhere to a number of important things to prevent Coronavirus including:
- Get vaccinated.
- Wearing masks.
- Maintain Physical distancing.
- Stay away from gatherings.
- Sterilize your hands and wash them frequently.
عاجل 🔴— خبر عاجل (@AJELNEWS24) May 23, 2021
متحدث وزارة الداخلية :
اشتراط التحصين بـ لقاح كورونا لدخول الأنشطة الاقتصادية والرياضية والترفيهية والتجارية والثقافية ووسائل النقل العام ابتداء من 22 ذي الحجة القادم.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.