Bahrain puts India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal & Sri Lanka into Travel Red List
Bahrain Travel Red List countries entry ban including India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal & Sri Lanka. The National Medical Taskforce for Combating the COVID-19 provides an update on the COVID-19 response in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Period of Ban
Entry into the Kingdom of Bahrain is restricted to citizens and the holders of residence visas from these countries.
- Suspension of entry for travelers arriving from the countries from the red list on all flights.
- Quarantine for non-vaccinated travelers arriving from all countries.
- Passengers arriving must quarantine for 10 days at home or government-designated quarantine centers.
- All arrivals from the mentioned countries are required to present a certificate confirming the result of a negative PCR test containing a QR code, no more than 48 hours before their arrival.
- All arrivals must conduct a PCR test upon arrival, a second PCR test for arrivals who will stay in Bahrain for a period of more than 5 days, and a third PCR test ten days after the date of arrival for those who will reside in Bahrain for a period of more than 10 days.
Countries not included in Red List
- If they are vaccinated and hold a Bahrain-issued vaccination certificate or a certificate issued by a country whose vaccination certificate is approved by authorities in Bahrain.
- The reciprocal recognition agreement with the Bahrain country’s certificates is also acceptable.
Approved Vaccination Certificates
- United States of America.
- United Kingdom.
- European Union.
- New Zeeland.
- South Korea.
Starting Monday, 24 May 2021:— وزارة الصحة | مملكة البحرين 🇧🇭 (@MOH_Bahrain) May 23, 2021
Civil Aviation Affairs announces the suspension of entry for travellers arriving from red list countries and quarantine for non-vaccinated passengers arriving from the countries#VaccinateandStaySafe #TeamBahrain pic.twitter.com/0ESttiBh97
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, follow all preventive measures.
- Lastly, buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.