Masjid Al Nabwi Ramadan plan announced with capacity and closing times. The latest update is announced by the management of Madinah’s Masjid Al Nabwi.
Masjid Al Nabwi Ramadan plan announced with capacity and closing times
Operational plan for affairs Masjid Al Nabwi. For Ramadan 1442H:
- The total operational capacity of 60,000 worshipers at one time, according to the precautionary measures.
- Maximum operational capacity of the mosque current areas is 45,000 worshipers.
- The operating capacity of the new western squares is 15,000 worshipers.
- Masjid Al Nabwi will close Half an hour after Tarawih prayers.
- It opens two hours before the dawn call to prayer.
- The mosque will continue to open around the clock in the last ten days.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.