An official source in the Ministry of Energy announced that the oil refinery in Riyadh was attacked by a drone aircraft, at six and five minutes on Friday morning.
The oil refinery in Riyadh was attacked by drones
Attack resulted in a fire that was controlled, and that the attack did not, praise be to God, result in injuries or deaths, and the oil supply and its derivatives were not affected.
Source affirmed that the Kingdom strongly condemns this cowardly attack, and affirms that the terrorist and sabotage acts, which are repeatedly committed against vital installations and civilian objects, the last of which was the attempt to target the Ras Tanura refinery and the Saudi Aramco residential neighborhood in Dhahran, not targeting the Kingdom alone, but rather targeting, in a manner. Wider, security and stability of energy supplies in the world, and the global economy as well.
The source renewed the call to the countries of the world and its organizations to stand against these terrorist and sabotage attacks and to confront all parties that carry them out or support them.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.