Madinah Police department 1.35 Million Saudi Riyal Case
Madinah police arrest two suspects involved in stealing money, jewellery and gold from a house. A shocking case and culprits got caught, the case involves citizens and residents of Saudi Arabia. More details below.
The Madinah Police Department overthrew thieves who committed a robbery in 1439 AH, in which they seized money, jewellery and gold, with a total value of about 1.35 million riyals.
The media spokesman for the Madinah police, Lieutenant Colonel Hussein Al-Qahtani, stated that the Criminal Investigation and Investigation Division overthrew 5 suspects in a theft case that occurred in 1439 AH, who are citizens of the second decade of life, and 3 residents of Yemeni nationality.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.