Dependent final exit visa clarification by Jawazat: The General Directorate of Passports clarified that if the beneficiary has dependents in residence and issues a final exit visa, then the dependents’ visa will be transferred on his record to a final exit.
Dependent final exit visa clarification by Jawazat
“Jawazat” answered a query on its official twitter account to a resident who asked a question that her husband was sponsored by her. And his residency expired while he was outside the Kingdom due to the conditions of the pandemic. And said: How do I make a final exit for my husband as well, while he is on my sponsorship?
“Jawazat,” said: In the event that a final exit visa is issued to the beneficiary, then the dependency visa on his record is automatically converted into a final exit.
In a related context, the Directorate revealed that newborn children should be granted a resident ID. In case the father wishes to grant him a final exit visa.
This came in response to the question of one of the tweets. Who said: I am a resident, and I have a newborn, and a birth certificate has been issued. A document, where she confirmed that it is required to issue a resident ID to be able to issue a final exit visa.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Taif City | Downtown | Eid Celebration | Colorful City Decoration
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.