King Fahd Causeway announces entry procedures to Bahrain. The King Fahd Causeway Authority has confirmed that 5 categories of laboratory examination fees will be excluded for those crossing the bridge heading to the Kingdom of Bahrain, revealing the entry procedures into the country. More details below.
King Fahd Causeway announces entry procedures to Bahrain and exclusions
Authorities explained that the exception includes accredited diplomats and their families, those returning from an official government mission, foreign military personnel on official missions and their families, those returning from medical trips at the expense of the Ministry of Health and their companions, participants in clinical trials of the Corona vaccine in Bahrain, and children under 6 years old.
It was also stressed that the importance of adhering to the instructions regarding the health procedures followed to enter Bahrain by conducting a prior laboratory examination. Where the examination result is valid for 72 hours, or it is subject to a laboratory examination at the expense of the traveler upon arrival at a cost of 400 Saudi riyals.
And they revealed that the results of the examination have been accepted through the “conscious society” application or one of the official smartphone applications in the Kingdom for travelers whose test results are negative. Also, original examination certificates issued by Bahraini or Saudi laboratories accredited by Bahrain are accepted.
It indicated that travelers without pre-examination certificates must conduct a laboratory examination in the designated area of the King Fahd Causeway, and pay examination fees upon arrival in cash or by debit or credit cards.
Travelers who will stay in Bahrain for a period of 10 days or more must undergo an examination on the tenth day of arrival in the Kingdom, at the vehicle inspection center at the Bahrain International Exhibition Center.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.