Absher published most asked questions on functions of the platform. These questions are from people on their official channels, this includes exit and returns visa, ID Card renewals, payments options, and more. Here are the top 5 frequently asked questions on Absher Account.
Absher published most asked questions on functions of the platform
1. I am outside the Kingdom and the exit and return visa has expired. Is the extension done automatically or through the Absher platform?
The extension does not take place automatically, the employer must extend the exit and return visa through the Absher platform.
2. I would like to introduce a family member to obtain the national identity card. What are the steps in the Absher platform?
Log in to your account on the Absher platform, then choose family member services – family member identification services, then upload a personal photo of the family member to be identified in the system. Note: After introducing a family member, an appointment will be booked for the individual to be issued a national ID card
3. With a private driver who left and does not return and I want to permanently drop him from the computer. What is the procedure?
The worker is automatically dropped after the expiry of the exit and return visa, and in the event that he is not dropped, a request is submitted through the Absher platform. Messaging and requests service) My services – General services services – letters and requests – General Directorate of Passports
4. I would like to renew the passport through the Absher platform. The balance is insufficient, how is the payment done?
Fees are paid through your bank account (government payments). After that, the service is implemented through the Absher platform.
5. When you book an appointment for a replacement for a lost national identity, a note appears that the card is already registered as missing. How to book an appointment?
The appointment is booked through the service of requesting a replacement document.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.