Biman Bangladesh Airlines resume flights to Saudi Arabia this week, the specific day announced is Wednesday, 6th January 2021. This news came after Saudi Arabia announced opening International travel. The temporary suspension of International travel has canceled many flights but now airlines are resuming the flights slowly.
Biman Bangladesh Airlines resume flights to Saudi Arabia this week
The airlines have also mentioned that “There will be allotted seats on a priority basis, subject to vacancy. The statement included the below instructions for the passengers where their flights were canceled due to international travel suspension by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
“The passengers of the suspended flights are requested to visit their nearest Biman Sales Office as per the schedule given on Biman’s website www.biman-airlines.com,” said the press release.Dhaka Tribune
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.