Jawazat updated on Family Members Fingerprints as part of vital characteristics registration. The Fingerprints are compulsory for people living in Saudi Arabia and has been mandatory for many countries for many purposes. The recent update from Jawazat highlights the importance and call all residents of Saudi Arabia. Details below.
Jawazat updated on Family Members Fingerprints
The message also mentioned: “Registration of vital characteristics (fingerprint) is a prerequisite for completing the procedures of your family members from 6 years or more.”
The Arabic version said:
“تسجيل الخصائص الحيوية (البصمة) متطلب أساسي لإتمام إجراءات أفراد أسرتك من 6 سنوات فأكثر”
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.