Prime Minister of Bahrain Prince Khalifa bin Salman passed away. The news has come from an official source and shocked many people around the world. The announcement was made by official and Bahraini Royal Court. More details below.
Prime Minister of Bahrain Prince Khalifa bin Salman passed away
Bahrain announced that the burial ceremony of the late Prime Minister will take place with a limited number of relatives. The Prime Minister passed away at the Mayo Clinic Hospital in the United States of America. So the body will be brought back home for the burial ceremony.
King Hamad bin Isa ordered the official announcement of mourning for a week. With flags at half-mast and suspension of work in government departments for a period of three days starting tomorrow, Thursday. (Source: Akhbaar)
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.