India Bans 59 Chinese apps including TikTok, the main reason mentioned for blocking these apps cited as security concerns. Some of these apps are widely used around the world due to the targeted audience, and mostly Millenials. More details below.
India Bans 59 Chinese apps
The current relationship between China and India has worsened over recent times. The tensions are increasing in the Ladakh area since last month. The apps mentioned below are banned due to threats to sovereignty and security of India, mentioned by the news.
- TikTok, Shareit, Kwai
- UC Browser, Baidu map
- Shein, Clash of Kings
- DU battery saver, Helo
- Likee, YouCam makeup, QQ Newsfeed
- Mi Community, CM Browsers
- Virus Cleaner, APUS Browser
- ROMWE, Club Factory, Newsdog
- Beauty Plus, WeChat, UC News,
- QQ Mail, Weibo, Xender, QQ Music
- Bigo Live, SelfieCity, Mail Master
- Parallel Space, Mi Video Call – Xiaomi
- WeSync, ES File Explorer
- Viva Video – QU Video Inc
- Meitu, Vigo Video, New Video Status
- DU Recorder, Vault- Hide
- Cache Cleaner DU App studio
- DU Cleaner, DU Browser
- Hago Play With New Friends
- Cam Scanner, Clean Master – Cheetah Mobile
- Wonder Camera, Photo Wonder
- QQ Player, We Meet, Sweet Selfie
- Baidu Translate, Vmate, QQ International
- QQ Security Center, QQ Launcher
- U Video, V fly Status Video
- Mobile Legends, DU Privacy
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.